Friday, July 8, 2011

How DO you craft a happy life?

Everyone has that burning question... How can you just be happy? You would think it would be an easy answer but no one seems very good at the result. I came across a website that had a lot of really cool ideas for help with crafting an exceptional life. Some of them included exercising daily, keeping a journal, getting serious about gratitude, savoring the little things, spending time with nature, getting up at 5am everyday, forgiveness, patience, speak less listen more, smile at everyone you pass and my favorite, be the best person you know. The list was much longer, but I thought that these were some of the great highlights. 

As a said in my last post, I believe that we have gotten to a point where we are all too busy to really appreciate life. We are so obsessed with money and success, that we forget to really live. If we take that little bit of time to do things that reconnect us with life, than we will truly start being happier and more at peace. I, for one, am going to start doing something EVERY day to make sure that I don't let life keep me from living! Anxiety has really taken over me. I started having panic attacks last year and I have a hard time dealing with stress now. I don't want to be that person anymore. I want to be happy. So whether its buying myself something little or doing yoga or even something as small as just smiling at everyone I see that day, I want to be able to have that little bit of something everyday that is just for me.

Until next time, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment