Thursday, July 14, 2011

Motivation

I am really excited. I have now lost 7 1/2 pounds! As I said before, I know that the weight won't keep coming off as quickly necessarily... but it feels great that its coming off at all! My body has gotten used to eating three meals a day finally and I actually have an appetite. Before, I was only eating one meal a day and generally it was late at night before I went to bed. This completely ruined my metabolism! I am working with calisthenics right now to be able to get my metabolism up and to get used to exercising a little bit more as well. I was always very in shape and able to do a lot of things until about two years ago. This was all while I was still overweight. However, not only have I gained more weight, but I have also become out of shape. Losing the weight that I already have is fantastic motivation and my body is already starting to feel really different. I am proud of myself, which is something that I don't say very often and it feels great! So, until next time my friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment